Know where your nonprofit organizations want to go, but not quite sure how to get there? PARAGON Business Consultants is here to help.
Our team of nonprofit experts will work with your board, senior leadership, executive management and staff to assess how your vision and strategies align across stakeholder groups. We serve as an impartial third party to strategically work through challenges and opportunities.
Our international nonprofit experts work through critical questions that are often difficult to address:
- What is the problem you are trying to solve and what role do you play in the solution?
- What metrics should you use to measuring success?
- Who do you need on your team to make your vision a reality?
- Have there been external changes in your business environment, and do these changes suggest a modification of your vision?
- Can you demonstrate to your shareholders and other stakeholders that you are engaged in something important and are worthy of continued support?
Answering these and other strategic questions will put you on a path toward success. Paragon’s team can help you identify the questions, the answers and the next steps to reach your goals.
As part of our strategic planning services, PARAGON Business Consultants also works with domestic and international NGO’s to establish or revise governance policies – the procedures and controls overseeing management, staff, boards, and volunteers to ensure a smoothly operating organization. Setting up an effective governance structure and internal control system will help ensure proper management of staff and resources, legal and ethical integrity, ongoing financial viability and compliance with laws and regulations. Governance activities should also guide strategic decision making for the organization.
Contact us via email, call (301) 300-3378 or (202) 850-0022 to find out how Paragon Business Consultants can guide you through the strategic planning process, help support your mission and improve your financial bottom line.