The PARAGON Business Consultant’s International Business Development Department (IBDD) has strategically positioned small- and medium-sized businesses to take maximum advantage of business and trade opportunities in the global marketplace, particularly in the NAFTA region and Latin America.
The IBDD has nurtured major contacts and resources to create an unparalleled network within government and business circles in México and the United States at the local, regional and national levels. IBDD has developed partnerships that reduce the level of risk associated with business and trade and assisted export and business expansion to the emerging U.S. Hispanic marketplace. Direct assistance helps small- and medium-sized businesses owners navigate a course to profitability and maximize trade and business opportunities in today’s global marketplace.
PARAGON Business Consultants has provided assistance to hundreds of businesses on issues of international trade, co-production, wholly-owned ventures, joint ventures, outsourcing projects, market identification and feasibility, financial issues, customs, regulations, taxes, tariffs, trade shows, etc. The IBDD office, together with international trade experts and organizations, has organized training sessions, meetings, and seminars that focus on business information, opportunities, challenges, and practices involved in international business and trade. A great number of our international clients from North America and Latin America have benefited from participating in these activities through interactive presentations, case studies, discussions that provide practical assistance on entering or expanding the business practice and operations in a foreign country.
Over many years, our founder, David Castañeda Díaz, has successfully organized a great number of business delegations and trade missions and coordinated the activities of the visiting business delegations to foreign countries in Asia, North America and Latin America. Among the delegation members have been business leaders, sales representatives, technicians, engineers, and entrepreneurs.
Since 2007 PARAGON Business Consultants expanded its international operations to help Nonprofit Organizations navigate the complexities, and partnership opportunities, of dealing in emerging countries in Latin America. The focus of PARAGON Business Consultants is to provide assistance to for-profit businesses and nonprofit organizations entering and expanding trade and business initiatives in the global market.
PARAGON Business Consultants International Business Development Department serves business owners and nonprofit organizations through:
- International business investment and trade project cooperation with foreign countries.
- Export information, opportunities, and evaluation and selection of market
- Wholly-owned investment, joint venture, outsourcing, co-production, export processing
- Identification of manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and representatives/agents
- Updates and advice on relevant government policies, regulations, rules, taxes, etc.
- Training on international business/trade practice, business networks, culture and local customs.
- Organizing business/trade and government missions to foreign countries and coordinating business activities.
- Inviting and receiving foreign business/government delegations and coordinating their business activities and official events
Find out how the PARAGON Business Consultants helps small businesses take advantage of international markets. Call (301) 300-3378 or (202) 850-0022 to find out how Paragon can help support international trade operations and improve your financial bottom line.