PARAGON Business Consultants works with domestic and international nonprofit organizations to review and establish a set of processes to identify, analyze and respond to risks that could harm and jeopardize their reputation, legal standing, tax status, contracts or the entire organization.
We help NGO’s avoid risk by foreseeing and controlling situations that may adversely impact their mission and business operation. This includes setting up procedures to identify and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, contract requirements and strategies and policies that apply to our clients.
Some specific services in this area include:
- Assistance preparing for the external annual audit, and acting as a liaison with the auditors.
- Oversight and review of work performed by internal or outsourced resources
- Leadership on controls automation
- Guidance on creating an infrastructure to sustain ongoing compliance requirements.
- Financial Training
- Documentation and testing
- Design and Implementation of Internal Controls.
- Technology risk management
- Investment policy and performance monitoring
- Tax compliance
Contact us via email, call (301) 300-3378 or (202) 850-0022 to find out how Paragon can help reduce, avoid or eliminate risk in your nonprofit organization, help support your mission and improve your financial bottom line.